Welcome to our Motel
Come visit the beautiful south of New Zealand and enjoy the scenic splendour and historic “golden” age of this unique area. Include a stop-over in the iconic town of Clyde, in the heart of Central Otago, and stay at the friendly Antique Lodge Motel.
Antique Lodge Motel offers you affordable and comfortable accommodation for all seasons. Situated in the historic town of Clyde, we are only a short stroll from popular cafes and shops within the historic precinct.
Heidi & Günther welcome you to Antique Lodge Motel - find us alongside the eye-catching giant sequoia tree.
YOUR ALL SEASONS HOLIDAY STAY
Our self-contained units range from superior to standard and family to single bedroom units. All units have a fully equipped kitchen, a flat screen TV with Sky, free WiFi and parking at unit door. Guests are welcome to use the free gas BBQ in the BBQ area, which is particularly popular after a day of sightseeing, wine tasting or cycling in the region. The units are now equipped with large central heating convectors for the winter traveller.
Reduced Rate for Gold Card Holders
This provides a 10% discount on the room rate for NZ Gold Card holders. Gold Card must be presented on arrival. Available all year. Code “Gold Card”
- 5 SKY channels and 6 Freeview channels
- Free WiFi voucher
- Central heating
- Cot & high chair available
- Iron, ironing board & hairdryers in every unit
- Parking at unit door (for one vehicle)
- Long term parking for guests on Rail Trail on request
- Secure bicycle storage available on request
- Continental breakfast (additional cost) delivered to unit or available in schist stable during warmer months
- Gas BBQ available in designated area
- Children’s playground
- Guest laundry on request